Friday, August 25, 2017

83 Cool Spring Ch Rd-Travelers Rest SC

Update: This house was torn down three or four years ago. I want to say there is a new house there now but I can't remember.

My significant other and I revisited this place. This time we both went inside. It is quite interesting. More so than first anticipated. It is very delipidated and rundown. Many of the windows are missing. Probably stolen by looters and thieves.
In one room the floor is falling through. The roof is also falling through in places. It is extremely dirty as would be expected.
It appears that it has become a place for crack addicts and such to hang out as we found a crack pipe. Not a place to be hanging out for any length of time due to obvious criminal activity taking place. There was also an ashtray with fresh cigarette butts in it so people probably do hang out here. So it definitely isn't a place to go snooping in at night. You never know who or what you might encounter.

Interest level: 12 on a scale of 1 to 20. Easy parking, can do right in front of house. No close neighbors. I was there standing out front one day and there was a fella down the road mowing his grass and he didn't come down and say anything so I'd say it's relatively not a nosy neighborhood. Although you do encounter those every place you go.

Visit my other blogs at FlameBrioMiHistoriaHaunted Abandoned Carolinas and Sassygrrl32.

You can read my articles at http://sassygrrl32.hubpages.com.  Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment