Friday, March 11, 2016

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is going to be about haunted (supposedly) places I've found through shadowlands or discovered on my own. Some places are not actually haunted just creepy. Nevertheless, some of these places deserve a second look. Some are not specific in nature such as an abandoned building or house which I urge caution in every instance when digging around something abandoned as you may very well be encroaching on a homeless person's living quarters. Such places can be magnets for such people as they have no place to go and anywhere even a rundown shack can provide some protection from the elements so I urge extreme caution and if it states no trespassing and you trespass anyway the police could take you to jail so I urge caution in those instances as well.
Some places can be centered around an entire route or highway or a specific street or road or mountain area.

The places I visit and will be outlining are mostly in the western NC and upstate SC area meaning Asheville, NC to Greenville/Spartanburg SC. Sometimes I visit areas outside my general locale. In fact I prefer upstate SC to any other but there are some interesting places in NC as well and as I come upon them I will outline them.
If you live in western NC(Asheville/Hendersonville) you are only about 45 minutes from Greenville/Spartanburg and vice versa. Since all of these places except for state parks are free to visit the only expense involved is gas.
From time to time I may headline other areas of interest too. Such as shopping and dining, etc.

My advice: Have fun, be safe and cautious and for those of you who find my blog if you find other places of interest please add a comment so I and others like me can find these new places.
Thank you, Have Fun! And have a nice day!

I've been visiting and photographing allegedly haunted and/or abandoned houses/places/roads/highways, etc. for several years now. In the beginning it was mostly North and South Carolina but later when I started travelling extensively I started visiting places throughout the south, midwest and Michigan and Ohio and occasionally other places. Not too many are creepy but most are in disrepair and rural decay. I like photographing old houses, cemeteries, barns, old cars(restored and unrestored) nature, lakes, oceans, etc.

Visit my other sites at http://life990.blogspot.com and http://spectraldivine.blogspot.com which is brand new.

You can read my articles at http://sassygrrl32.hubpages.com. Peace.....Urbankish

No comments:

Post a Comment