Thursday, March 24, 2016

Abandoned House Hendersonville North Carolina 64


This was posted back in May 2009. Update: This house is no longer empty. At least not the last time I drove by it which has been two or three years maybe longer. And it had been painted a much lighter color.

This abandoned blue house is located on St. Pauls Road in Hendersonville NC. I don't remember anything about this place other than I was driving down Old Clear Creek Road and turned onto St. Pauls Road and saw this place all empty and abandoned and decided to take a picture.

Hello and welcome to my blog. Blessings and Peace be with you.

I'm a wife, amateur photographer, urban explorer, legend hunter(I'm not a ghosthunter I search for legends but I wouldn't pass us seeing a ghost, a friendly one that is), entrepreneur, blogger, writer, spellcaster who is into art, history, museums, travel, reading, movies, music, healthy eating, animals, pets, spiritualism and the paranormal.

I'm a part time property manager who oversees renovations and finding investment properties for my uncle, I also buy, sell and pick up both vintage and new automobiles for my cousin, I work part time as a truck driver and in my spare time I run my own website, blog and write articles. With these three jobs I'm on the road quite frequently and get to see many places I wouldn't otherwise get to see.

I've been visiting and photographing allegedly haunted and/or abandoned houses/places/roads/highways, etc. for several years now. In the beginning it was mostly North and South Carolina but later when I started travelling extensively I started visiting places throughout the south, midwest and Michigan and Ohio and occasionally other places. Not too many are creepy but most are in disrepair and rural decay. I like photographing old houses, cemeteries, barns, old cars(restored and unrestored) nature, lakes, oceans, etc.


You can read my articles at http://sassygrrl32.hubpages.com.
Peace.....Urbankish

Peace and blessings be with you.......

By HauntedLegendHunter

No comments:

Post a Comment