Thursday, March 17, 2016

Abandoned Farmhouse South Carolina 119


















This was posted and the pictures taken back in July 2009. AS far as I know it is still there and abandoned. The last time visited was about two years ago and it was still empty. It would be a nice house if fixed up.

Hello, this may load a little slowly as I've uploaded a number of photos of this old house and the interior. This was taken in Travelers Rest SC. I went inside and took a bunch of pictures of the inside as well as the outside. From an old calendar left behind the house has been empty since 2004 and it is still empty to my knowledge. Ever so often I will drive by places I've photographed if they are close to home. Enjoy!

I've been visiting and photographing allegedly haunted and/or abandoned houses/places/roads/highways, etc. for several years now. In the beginning it was mostly North and South Carolina but later when I started travelling extensively I started visiting places throughout the south, midwest and Michigan and Ohio and occasionally other places. Not too many are creepy but most are in disrepair and rural decay. I like photographing old houses, cemeteries, barns, old cars(restored and unrestored) nature, lakes, oceans, etc.


You can read my articles at http://sassygrrl32.hubpages.com.
Peace.....Urbankish

3 comments:

  1. Do you know the address for this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UNfortunately, I can't remember offhand. If I thought about it the street name might come to me. It's near that coffee cafe on hwy 25. I always turned off there to access it. Trammel rd is the rd I turned on I think. There aren't that many roads in that area. If you drove around and explored you'd probably find it. It's kind of down a hill below the road and down the street are some old trucks at the rd.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete