Friday, March 11, 2016

Abandoned House 93-Greenville South Carolina

This old house is across from 473 Old Hunt's Bridge Road in Greenville SC. There are alot of abandoned houses, buildings, barns, etc in upper Greenville County in SC. It's also a beautiful area with alot to explore.

I've been visiting and photographing allegedly haunted and/or abandoned houses/places/roads/highways, etc. for several years now. In the beginning it was mostly North and South Carolina but later when I started travelling extensively I started visiting places throughout the south, midwest and Michigan and Ohio and occasionally other places. Not too many are creepy but most are in disrepair and rural decay. I like photographing old houses, cemeteries, barns, old cars(restored and unrestored) nature, lakes, oceans, etc.


You can read my articles at http://sassygrrl32.hubpages.com.
Peace.....Urbankish

1 comment:

  1. I grew up on old Hunts Bridge. This an old gas station. They pulled up the tanks years ago. My mom used to tell us stories of walking there to get a 5 0r 10 cent coke.

    ReplyDelete