Thursday, March 31, 2016

Beckydon Lake Dam Tigerville South Carolina

This was posted back in May 2009. Visit my other blogs at Haunted Abandoned CarolinasSassygrrl32 which is my personal travel blog and Life990 for my old personal dishing the dirt blog. You can read my articles at Hubpages.

It is said there is ghost that roams this area. I haven't been there at night. There are several abandoned houses in the area that leads me to wonder if there are long deceased inhabitants that refuse to leave their homes and are still wandering the area. Either way, it isn't one of the more interesting places to visit at least not during the day but at night it may be considerably more interesting.

This was actually a fake haunting posted online.

Directions: It can be mapped easily on google maps. Peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment