Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Stull Cemetery Kansas



Hello, to read the full article and see all of the pictures go to my new blog and see the post at Stull Cemetery Article.

This was taken on my recent visit to Stull, Kansas where I visited the cemetery that is so famous for being one of the seven gateways to Hell, a witch having a baby with satan, demonic entities and several other outlandish stories.

I've been visiting and photographing allegedly haunted and/or abandoned houses/places/roads/highways, etc. for several years now. In the beginning it was mostly North and South Carolina but later when I started travelling extensively I started visiting places throughout the south, midwest and Michigan and Ohio and occasionally other places. Not too many are creepy but most are in disrepair and rural decay. I like photographing old houses, cemeteries, barns, old cars(restored and unrestored) nature, lakes, oceans, etc.

Visit my other blogs at Haunted Abandoned Carolinas and Sassygrrl32.

Peace and blessings be with you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment