Friday, April 8, 2016

394 Cool Spring Church Rd-Travelers Rest South Carolinas

This is another house located on Cool Spring Church Rd. Unlike the other house I photographed this one is just empty. I looked up the property information for this house and the owner doesn't live too far away on the same street. I believe it is next door but I'm not sure. There is no for sale or for rent sign in front of it so it eludes me as to what the owner intends to do with it.
It's a very nice place located on the end of the street right at hwy 414. It's not so much that the house is so nice it's the area and landscaping surrounding it which is quite beautiful. The house appears to be in fairly good condition.
I rate this house a 10 on a scale of 1 to 20. There is nice parking area next to the house, a driveway. Unfortunately, fairly close neighbors whether the owners or not I don't know.



Visit my other blogs at Haunted Abandoned Carolinas, Sassygrrl32 my new personal blog, Sassygrrl32-PhotoBlogger and Life990 which is my old personal blog. You can read my articles at Hubpages. Peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment