Saturday, April 2, 2016

Haunted Highway 25 Hendersonville NC





I read a few years ago that this particular place is supposedly haunted. I don't know if it is or not. It is down the road from Gosnell's Used Auto Parts. THe old barn is no longer there. There used to be a foundation for a burned house but it is no longer there either. I can't remember the exact story behind the fire. Someone posted that the man of the house purposefully started the fire and he also had children. I don't remember if the poster said anyone got hurt or not.
While I was there I didn't experience anything paranormal. I went back at night and besides it being creepy I didn't get any really bad feelings about it. My now ex husband said he felt a heaviness there and didn't really like it and wanted to leave. Now during the day he felt fine with it. And it was only near the burned house not at the barn. It felt more creepy at the barn to me. It is an excellent location for beautiful photos.

Visit my other blogs at Haunted Abandoned Carolinas, Sassygrrl32 for my personal blog, Sassygrrl32-PhotoBlogger and Life990.

You can read my articles at http://sassygrrl32.hubpages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment