Thursday, March 16, 2017

Round Mound Cemetery Cummings Kansas



I've added a new post at my other blog, The Haunted Carolinas, actually two new posts. The other post is Round Mound Cemetery Part 2

This was a post from last March 2016. The pictures were taken then as well. I give more detail on my other blog. I'm in the process of moving many posts there but since this one has a greater following and many of the posts are from when I first started back in 2009, I'm leaving many and providing links from that blog to this one on those posts. 

Anyway, a little background on Round Mound from when I visited. It's supposedly haunted and there are many posts online about it. Supposedly, there's a witch that haunts the graveyard causing wind not to blow. I didn't see that when I was there. In fact, it was quite windy when I was there. And a little cold. It was March in Kansas. So I'm guessing it would be quite cold although it wasn't bad. 

I didn't experience anything paranormal although it was creepy which given all the posts I read online about the place it probably would be creepy. Here's a link to another post about the cemetery From The Shadows....

That said you can see all the pictures on my other blog The Haunted Carolinas. The link is at the top of this post. I have it broken down into 5 or 6 posts on my other blog. As I add more posts I will provide links to them. 

Visit my other blogs at The Haunted CarolinasFlameBrioMiHistoriaSassygrrl32 and you read my articles at Hubpages.  Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment