Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Trying To Get Back Into The Swing Of Things

My life has been so up and down that I haven't posted here in five months. I put most of the posts that were published into draft over a year ago as I decided to move them to my new hosted blog but decided against moving old ones and just going with new content for the new blog which I haven't worked on much in the past year instead opting to write my articles. That never has taken off like I would prefer.

I'm trying to get back into things here. Republish all the old posts and write some new ones too. I'm also going to add some regular pictures and not just cemeteries, old houses and haunted places. I have many pictures of old cars, nature, etc. A couple of years ago I tried to have a different blog for everything. One for old house pictures, one for old car pictures, one for collectibles and weird items. Just way too many items.

Plus I've been dealing with the my new lifestyle of living in my car and that has been hard especially in a small hatchback. I'm looking to getting into a bigger car and I write about it on my new car living blog.

Visit my other blogs at FlameBrioMiHistoriaHaunted Abandoned CarolinasSassygrrl32 and you can read my articles at HubPages. Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment