Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scary Creepy Doll


 
 
I lived in a house in Ellwood City, PA for 6 years that was haunted. I have owned it for 10 years and I did not believe in that kind of thing but we had so many things happen there over the ten years we even had Beaver County Ghost Hunters come to the house. This doll was from that house. I can't say if it had anything to do with the things that happened but anyone that came to our house remarked about the scary doll and that it made them uncomfortable and gave them the creeps. She has been in storage since I moved from that house. Maybe she has a poltergeist connected to her.
 
I have had that house for sale for four years and have not been able to sell it. The very day I listed the doll for sale my realtor called me to come the next day and sign a sales agreement on the house.   
 
You can read my articles at http://sassygrrl32.hubpages.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment