Wednesday, April 22, 2009

187 Gosnell Rd-Travelers Rest SC


This is an empty, abandoned mobile home I saw while driving(joyriding) in Travelers Rest SC. I especially like the Tigerville area and would often drive through there looking for anything empty or anything interesting I could take pictures of. It's a beautiful area that hasn't been overdeveloped yet like many other surrounding areas. I don't visit so much anymore because of the saving money issue. But I've accumulated hundreds of photographs since the time of trying to save gas thus money especially since I've started driving a bigger automobile once again. My small car afforded me more opportunities to drive while still not spending an arm and a leg on fuel but for now it has to be a bigger car not that I don't really like my bigger car better for comfortability especially when I drive further distances.
I just don't take so many pictures when I go to Virginia and Kentucky and Georgia, not sure why I just don't unless it's of waterfalls, lakes, rivers, etc. then I do.

This mobile home was abandoned and empty the last time I drove by it which has been several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment