Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bell Mtn Abandoned House-Tuxedo NC 50


This is another abandoned house on Bell Mountain that I found while exploring the area and exploring Bell Mountain to see if it really is haunted. I can't say whether it is or not although people have said they've sighted ghosts here. I couldn't say. I went back at night and the first time I found it extremely creepy especially at the site of one of the houses but nothing particulry out of the ordinary. The honest truth is most places are not haunted, it's just myth or urban legend perperated by bored elderly folks who either want to scare the kids, have some fun at the expense of outsiders or just have nothing better to talk about and this livens up their lives and gives people something to talk about.




Either way, I can't say whether it is or not but if anyone has had an experience with this area or would like to share some the stories passed down to them by their grandparents, etc. I'd like to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment