Sunday, April 5, 2009

367 Hester Store Rd-Easley SC





This house is abandoned and empty. It is almost across the street from the golf course which the name escapes me right now.
I can't say this place is haunted but when I was there I heard sounds that didn't seem to be coming from across the street at the golf course. I heard a woman's voice to begin with that sounded like it was coming from the house so I turned to look. I thought perhaps people were living there and I just didn't realize it but on further inspection I realized it is empty and if I remember correctly some of the windows were boarded up.
After walking around a bit and taking more pictures I heard chickens/rooster that sounded like it was coming from the old sheds on the premises. Needless to say after a short time I decided to leave without exploring further. These sounds could have just been from the golf course and down the road although I didn't see any nearby houses that looked to contain chickens or a rooster but I could be wrong.
Interest level: 14.5 on a scale of 1-20. It is creepy definitely, not as much as some I've been too but it without a doubt very interesting. And if the house doesn't offer enough interest, well, there's a 27 hole golf course across the street. You don't have to play all 27, you can play 9 or 18 as well. This of course is if you go during the day. There is ample place to park right in front of the house to the side.


No comments:

Post a Comment