Monday, April 13, 2009

204 S Blythe Shoals Dr-Cleveland SC

You can barely see the old abandoned house back behind all the trees and bushes but it is there. There are several abandoned properties on this one road alone. I guess that is a sign of the times or a lot of people died in this one area. There is said to be a ghost in this area and I wonder if that might have something to do with all the empty houses on the street.
+++++++++++++++++++++
Interest level: Scale 1-20, a 5. Not too interesting but the location is. It is also home to the blythe shoals dam where the ghost has allegedly been seen.

3 comments:

  1. You're an idiot. I know the place well and you're looking at an old dining hall. No ghosts. At least you spelled Blythe Shoals correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris here from Raleigh NC area I love traveling and ghost hunting. I like all your photos and I think your a awsome person. I would love to travel more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never said it was haunted just abandoned.

    ReplyDelete