Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Melton Pond Rd Barn-Hendersonville NC

Melton Pond Rd Barn-Hendersonville NC


I've explored the barn too but nothing really strange occured for me there, most of the weirdness occured at what's left of the carport. I posted about the carport in the previous post.

My companion stated he noticed strange occurences at the barn and believes it is the most haunted of the two places. Personally I think the whole place is haunted. If it isn't, it certainly seems that way and gives the impression that it is.

As stated before, it is a beautiful area and definitely worth exploring. However someone does use the barn to store bails of hay and if exploring inside the barn there is a large dropoff to a lower level so be careful and cautious.


Interest level: 1-20 scale, a 12 for both. Easy access to parking, there is plenty of space to park. No one has ever bothered me when I've been there. There are no neighbors on this street.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the barn off Melton Pond Rd? Near Auto wreck yard?

    ReplyDelete