Sunday, April 5, 2009

367 Hester Store Rd Barns-Easley SC




These are the old barns/sheds located at the house on 367 hester store rd. As I stated in the previous posts this place is quite creepy and I heard a woman's voice coming from the house even though no one is there. Also the sounds of a rooster/chickens coming the barns when clearly there are no chickens at this place and it has probably been quite some time since there has been.
As I stated previously it could have been my imagination however I don't think so or neighbors chickens and sounds coming from a nearby golf course. But they distinctly sounded like they were coming from the house and barns. I have not been back but plan to sometime in the near future possibly with someone to get a second opinion of this place.
Interest level: 14.5 on a scale of 1-20. This includes both the barns and the house. There is ample place to park in front of the house to the side.


No comments:

Post a Comment